½ (397 g, 13.92 oz) tin (can) sweetened condensed milk
225 g (8 oz) dark chocolate, at least 70% cocoa solids, broken into chunks
1 pinch of salt
1 dash vanilla extract
1. Line one 20×10 cm (8×4 inch) loaf tin (pan) with baking parchment.
2. Place all of the ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl.
3. Pop into the microwave and “cook” for 2-3 minutes, then stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy, like ganache.
4. Pour into the prepared loaf tin (pan) and smooth out using the back of a wet metal spoon.
5. Chill until set, about 2-3 hours.
6. Cut into 32 squares and enjoy!
NOTE: If you want to use the whole tin (can) of condensed milk, simply double the recipe and pour the fudge into one 20×20 cm (8×8 inch) square tin (pan).
Recipe & Image submitted by Linda Lai (click on her name to read her blog).