Click image to enlarge
1 lb fresh shrimp (deveined and peeled)
handful of fresh mint
1 semi-ripe mango (not mushy – I learned the hard way).
1 tsp crushed chili peppers
Sprinkle of salt & pepper
Optional: 1 avocado sliced thinly
1. Grill the shrimp until cooked evenly on both sides (about 3-4 mins)
2. Cut the mango into cubes or thin strips (whatever your preference)
3. Chop up some fresh mint and sprinke on top.
4. Sprinkle a little salt & pepper and some crushed chili peppers (to taste).
5. If using avocado, slice and add.
That’s it! Simple, quick, and tasty! Enjoy!
Recipe & image by Sabina Huq