Ingredients: (Serves 4)
1/4 red onion
Fresh coriander leaves
1 level tsp of mustard oil (optional)
2-3 fresh green chillies
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Boil 6 eggs until they are hard-boiled (10-15 minutes)
2. When the eggs have cooled down, peel and mash them using a fork.
3. Finely slice 1/4 red onion into thin slices. Slice up two to three green chillies.
4. In a bowl, mix the eggs with the onion and chillies really well and add a handful of fresh chopped coriander leaves.
5. Add a teaspoon of mustard oil (optional)
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recommendations: Goes really well with Daal (lentil curry) and plain white rice or brown rice.
Recipe by Sabina Huq