For this dish, you can use any boneless fish such as Tilapia, Haddock or Cod.
1 packet Tilapia (or other fish of your choice)
4 cloves of garlic
A handful of coriander leaves
2 green chillies
Spices: 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chilli powder, salt to taste.
1. Wash and pat dry the fish.
2. Grind 4 cloves of garlic and 2 green chillies in a food processor.
3. Rub ingredients into the fish along with 1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp chilli powder and the juice of 1/2 lemon.
4. Marinate for 15 minutes.
5. Heat 2 tbs of oil and fry the fillets until brown on both sides.
6. When serving, garnish with green chillies and fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe submitted by Tasmeem